- 1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup white school glue (such
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Remove from bowl and knead until the
mixture becomes a firm clay. Let sit for about half an hour.
- Using wax paper as a working surface and dusting surface with cinnamon if necessary,
roll out clay with a rolling pin to approximately 1/8 inch thick. Use cookie cutters
to cut desired shapes. Punch a hole with a drinking straw near the top if you are
going to hang as ornaments. Or, form into 3-D sculptures, baskets, etc.
- Place finished creations on wax paper to dry, turning occasionally so that they
dry evenly. It will take about five days for them to dry completely.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.