Dryer Lint Clay
- 1 1/2 cups lint from the dryer
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 drops wintergreen
- Old newspaper
- Place the lint in a saucepan and cover it with the water.
- When the lint is saturated, add the flour and stir until it is smooth. Add the
drops of wintergreen oil flavoring. Cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until
it forms peaks and holds together.
- Pour it onto newspaper to cool. Shape and model figures, or cover a form with
it, such as a balloon.
- Allow to dry for 3 to 5 days, then paint and decorate as required.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.