- 1 small box sugar-free fruit-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 4 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable
- Mix the dry ingredients in a pan. Add boiling water and vegetable oil. Stir over
medium-high heat until the mixture forms a ball.
- Place the ball on wax paper to
- Store in an airtight container.
- Cut the fruit picture from the gelatin box and paste it to the lid.
flavors to make all different colors and scents.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.