Peanut Butter Clay
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups instant powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons
- Peanuts, raisins, chocolate chips and coconut for
- Stir peanut butter, powdered milk and honey together in a medium size bowl until
dough is smooth. If it is dry, add more honey. If it is too moist, add more powdered
- You can form clay into critters of your choice, then decorate your artwork
with any of the above suggestions.
- Store unused dough in the refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.