Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
- 16 ounces cream cheese or Neufchâtel, softened
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Remove cream cheese from the refrigerator to soften at room temperature.
- Soak raisins in brandy for 15 minutes.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese and whipping cream until well blended.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Blend in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in raisins and chocolate chips.
- Serve with strawberries and shortbread cookies.