Creamy Coffee Eggnog
For a lower fat eggnog, prepare as directed using low-fat eggnog and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
JAZZ IT UP: Stir in 1 cup rum before chilling.
- 1 quart (4 cups) freshly brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee or YUBAN Coffee, cooled
- 1 quart (4 cups) eggnog
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Beat coffee, eggnog, 3 cups of the whipped topping and the cinnamon in large bowl with
wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- Store leftover eggnog in refrigerator.
Yield: 18 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Nutritional Information: Calories 130 Total fat 8 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 35 mg Sodium 35 mg Carbohydrate 13 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 11 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 2 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company