Cranberry Pecan Sandies
- 1 (15.6 ounce) package cranberry quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 30 to 36 pecan halves
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons orange juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, combine bread mix, butter, egg and orange juice.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten
with the bottom of a glass coated with nonstick cooking spray. Press a pecan half
into center of each cookie.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire rack.
- In small bowl, whisk glaze ingredients. Drizzle over cookies.
Yield: 2 1/2 to 3 dozen