Cranberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
The intense flavor of Saigon cinnamon is a perfect complement to tart cranberries and sweet, creamy white chocolate.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Cinnamon, Saigon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 (6.85 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonsful 1 1/2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 12 to 15 min per batch
Yield: 2 dozen or 24 (1 cookie) servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: