'Tis The Season Coconut Macaroons
Tis the Season Coconut Macaroons are a holiday twist to traditional coconut macaroon cookies!
- 1 (14 ounce) can flaked coconut (or 5 1/3 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLE CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED™ Holiday Morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Foil-line and grease baking sheets.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in large bowl.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by level tablespoon on prepared baking sheets; press each cookie lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Yield: 36 cookies (3 dozen)
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com