White Chocolate Cranberry Squares
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup soft butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 bag sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine in food processor or large bowl, flour and sugar. Pulse or cut in butter
to form fine crumbs.
- Press firmly into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Mix together in large bowl eggs and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, cranberries and coconut.
- Pour over crust, then bake 18 to 22 minutes, until set in center.
- Melt chocolate chips, then drizzle over the top.
Yield: about 48 squares