Cranberry Bread Pudding
- 6 cups toasted whole wheat bread cubes, packed
- 2 cups Ocean Spray Cran•Raspberry Raspberry Cranberry Juice Drink
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (6 ounce) package Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional, for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or pudding pan. Pour bread cubes into prepared pan; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and pour cranberry mixture over bread cubes. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Bake pudding for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Yield: 10 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: