- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. Cut in
butter with pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in nuts; set aside.
- Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in ungreased 13
x 9-inch pan. Mix well. Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.