Cranberry Cream Mold
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatine
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can thawed frozen cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Salad: Sprinkle gelatine over juice in a small bowl. Let stand for
5 minutes to soften.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Place small bowl in a pan of hot water and stir until gelatine is dissolved. Cool.
- Beat into cheese mixture. Add half and half. Continue beating until smooth. Pour into oiled
mold and freeze until firm.
- Dip mold in and out of hot water to loosen contents. Drizzle with cold sauce.
- Sauce: Boil to reduce by one-third. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Chill well.