Frozen Lime Mint Salad
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup butter mints, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large bowl combine pineapple, gelatin, Marshmallow Creme
and butter mints.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into muffin liners in muffin tins.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Peel off paper and serve immediately on a lettuce leaf.
- Freeze any extras in a large container.
Yield: 18 regular-size "muffins"