- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 ribs celery, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Combine all ingredients well, but try to keep the mixture loose.
- Stuff turkey cavities loosely. Roast turkey at 325 degrees F,
but add about 1/2 hour more for the stuffing to cook.
- Depending on the size of the bird, you may have extra meat mixture.
- You can form it into a meat loaf and cook it with the turkey.