Almond Butterscotch Bars
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and almond extracts and salt.
- Gradually beat in flour until well-blended.
- Press mixture evenly into ungreased 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch morsels and almonds over cookie mixture; press lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Yield: 35 bars
Source: Blue Diamond Almonds
BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.