Almond Roca Bars
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 pound dark chocolate (Guittard's)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients. Press mixture into 11 x 15-inch cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate on HIGH for 1-2 minutes and spread over baked dough. Sprinkle
- Cut into bars while still warm.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 11/12/2001 11;36 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.