Amaretto Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons amaretto
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until
mixture forms fine crumbs. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Press remainder
over bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In mixer bowl, thoroughly cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar.
- Add egg, amaretto and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Spread batter over partially
- Combine almonds with reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.