Apple Bliss Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Crust: Mix together flour, sugar and butter until crumbly and press into
an ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle chopped apples over crust.
- Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour topping over apples.
- Return to oven and bake about 20 minutes more.
- Topping: Mix all together and pour over partially-baked apples and crust.
BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.