Apple Cheddar Granola Bars
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups regular or low fat granola
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine applesauce, juice, eggs and oil. Beat.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, granola, and three-fourths of the cheese.
- Place in prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.