- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until well mixed.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Line bottom and up sides about half-inch with two-thirds
of the mixture.
- Spread with preserves.
- Cover with remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- When cool, cut into 2-inch squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.