- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until well mixed.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Line bottom and up sides about half-inch with two-thirds
of the mixture.
- Spread with preserves.
- Cover with remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- When cool, cut into 2-inch squares.
BAR COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.