Toffee Chocolate Squares
- Graham crackers
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup ground pecans
- Line a pan (at least 15 x 10-inches in size) with foil on bottom and sides.
Line this with separated rectangular Graham crackers (not crumbs) placed side
- Simmer the sugar and butter together for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture quickly
over crackers and bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over all, spreading to cover
as they melt.
- Sprinkle pecans over top.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Makes about 75 squares.