Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups
all-purpose flour, stirred before measuring
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream margarine, sugar and beaten egg on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and spices. Stir into batter.
- Add zucchini; mix
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto greased
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until done.
Makes 3 dozen.