- 2 hamburger patties
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup water
- Crumble hamburger into saucepan and stir until brown; drain on paper towel. Return
to pan; add butter, flour, salt and pepper to taste. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cream and water together; cook until thick.
- Serve over toast or biscuits.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.