Pork Chop Suey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown gravy
- 1/4 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced roast pork
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, drained
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Sauté the onion and celery in hot oil until the onion is tender.
- Add soup, soy
sauce, and gravy. Stir while the mixture comes to a boil. Add the pork and bean
sprouts and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer while covered.
- Stir together the cornstarch and water until smooth. Add to the pork mixture.
Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice.