Cowboy Barbecued Ribs
- 5 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry mustard
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place spareribs on broiler pan. Cover with foil.
- Roast at 400 degrees F. for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 30 minutes.
- Brush sauce on ribs.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 7 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve ribs with additional sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrient Information per Serving: Calories: 706 Protein: 45 Fat: 55 Sodium: 1126 Cholesterol: 204
Keywords: cowboy, ranch