Cowboy Pocket Sandwiches
- Your favorite bread dough
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add onion and cabbage. Simmer for 15 minutes; cool.
- Pinch off a piece of dough and roll into a 6-inch square.
- Place scoop of filling into center. Bring corners together and pinch shut (do not get any grease on edges
or they will not stick together). Turn pinched side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Source: Hunter Peak Ranch, Cody, Wyoming