Ro*Tel's Cowboy Quesadillas
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasteurized process cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained, reserve liquid
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Blend cheese and tomatoes in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for 5-6 minutes, stirring once during cooking, or until cheese is just melted; stir.
- Drizzle reserved liquid over chicken and toss until absorbed.
- Combine chicken, green onions to queso sauce (cheese-tomato mix); blend well.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet; spread about 3/4 cup chicken mixture over half of
- Cover mixture with other half of tortilla.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until bottom is golden brown; turn and cook other side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each into wedges; serve.
Yield: 6 servings