- 3 (5 ounce) jars sharp process cheese food
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup dry minced onion
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook cheese in crockette for 1 hour or until melted.
- In skillet, fry bacon until crisp; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Crumble
bacon and set aside.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings.
- Combine sour cream, bacon, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Stir into melted cheese
and continue cooking 1-2 hours.
- Serve with bread pieces, crackers or crisp veggies.