To Die for Beef Roast
Leftovers make hot beef sandwiches like you used to get in restaurants (not out
of a box).
- 1 beef roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix *
- 1/2 cup
- Vegetables, if desired
* If salt is a concern or you like things less salty, I suggest that you use
only 1/2 envelope of both the Hidden Valley Ranch and Italian dressing mixes.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix contents of all 3 envelopes and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add veggies to the crock, if desired. I usually add at least carrots and onions.
You can add celery, bell pepper or whatever else you like.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes