Lemon Pudding Cake
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- Beat egg yolks; blend in lemon juice, butter and milk.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt; add to egg-milk mixture, beating until smooth.
- Fold into beaten whites.
- Spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- This tends to over-brown around the edges, so keep an eye on it.