Caramel Apple Crisp
- 4 cups sliced, tart apples
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar or substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup fat-free caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Toss apples with cornstarch.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon, then stir into apples.
- Spray the interior of slow cooker, add apples, and drizzle with
- Stir together flour, oats, and butter, pack on top of apples, and
cook for 3 hours on HIGH.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.