Lamb Chops with Orange Sauce
- 8 lamb rib chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- In skillet, brown lamb chops in oil; drain well.
- Thoroughly combine orange juice, honey, salt, cornstarch and grated orange peel.
- Brush browned lamb chops with orange mixture and place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 8 servings
If a thicker sauce is desired, remove chops before serving and turn on HIGH setting; stir in a mixture of 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/4 cup water. Cook, stirring, until the sauce is transparent.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.