- 1 pound chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 pound chicken wings, skin removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small, sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
- Mix together the onion, soy sauce and vinegar, then pour over chicken. Sprinkle garlic over everything. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours (until meat is cooked through).
- Serve with rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.