Better than Arby's Roast Beef
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) roast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place roast in slow cooker. Stir remaining ingredients together and
pour over roast.
- Cook on LOW all night.
- The next morning stir together. Remove any membrane or fat if desired.
Stir well again.
- Let simmer on LOW until noon or evening.
- Serve on buns.
Leftovers freeze beautifully.
Review from Nancy, 5/28/03 - Put it in the slow cooker last night
and this morning the house smelled heavenly...LOL! I had to take
a sneak early taste test and it is AWESOME.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes