Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 (50 ounce) cans Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom
or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed
- 7 pounds stewed tomatoes
- 9 pounds chicken, cooked, diced
- 6 pounds 1% fat cottage cheese
- 3 pounds 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound canned green chiles, drained and chopped
- 144 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Mix 1 can mushroom soup, tomato soup and tomatoes.
- Mix remaining mushroom soup,
chicken, cottage cheese, 2 quarts cheddar cheese and chiles.
- In each of 4 baking pans (12 x 20 x 2 inches) spread 2 cups tomato soup mixture.
Top with 12 tortillas and 1 1/2 quarts chicken mixture. Repeat layers. Top with
remaining 12 tortillas and 2 cups tomato soup mixture. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups
- Bake at 350 degrees F. Bake until internal temperature is 165 degrees
F or higher for 15 seconds, about 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Hold at 140
degrees F or higher.
- Cut each pan into 25 portions. Portion 1 piece each.