Chicken Spaghetti Casserole 2
- 8 cups vermicelli,
uncooked and broken into 2 1/2 inch lengths
- 10 cups chopped turkey or chicken
- 5 small cans sliced mushrooms
- 1 (46
ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 pounds grated sharp cheese (save 1/2 of
cheese to mix with crumbs for topping)
- 1 1/2 cups red
bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped
- 2 or 3 cups broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound Ritz crackers, crushed into
- Cook vermicelli for about 8 minutes. (Always put pasta in boiling
water.) Drain well and mix with remaining ingredients, except for reserved cheese
and Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Pour into 2 steam table pans, sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Mix Ritz cracker crumbs
and cheese for topping. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.