Cornbread Turkey Casserole
- 3 (8 ounce) packages crushed cornbread stuffing mix
- 10 to 11 cups cubed cooked
turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce)
cans condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed
cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup (6 ounce) shredded
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Add turkey and Cheddar
- Combine the soups and milk. Pour 1 cup each into three greased 13 x 9-inch baking
dishes. Top each with turkey mixture and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with Swiss
- Cover and freeze for up to 3 months, if desired. Or, if not freezing, cover
the casseroles and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Let
stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Yields 24 to 30 servings.
To use frozen casseroles, thaw in the refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees
F for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.