Angel Food Delight
This tastes best when made 24 hours in advance to allow ingredients to soak into the angel food cake.
- 2 angel food cakes (in loaves)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 bag flaked coconut
- 1 large jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- Break 1 loaf of angel food cake into bite-size pieces and place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch
- Top with 1 can pineapple and half of the cherries.
- Spread 1 container of Cool Whip over entire pan and top with coconut (as much as desired).
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.