- 4 or 5 apples
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 can biscuits
- Peel apples and cut into large pieces.
- Wrap a biscuit around a piece of apple and place in a baking dish.
- Mix the sugar, water, and butter together and boil until the sugar is dissolved.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on the apples and pour the sugar, water, and butter mixture
over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.