- 1/2 of a 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 18-20 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable or canola oil
- About 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cut apples in pie filling into small pieces.
- Separate wonton wrappers. Place 1 tablespoon filling in center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten inside edge of wonton with a little water and fold in half diagonally. Press with tines of folk to seal.
- Pour 2 inches of oil in an electric skillet. Set heat control to 350 degrees F.
- When oil is at 350 degrees F, cook Apple Jacks until they are golden brown on each side, turning over with tongs.
- Drain on paper towels. Cool slightly.
- Place powdered sugar in sifter and sprinkle sugar over Apple Jacks.
Yield: 18-20 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/22/2001 7:43 am.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.