Apple Roly Poly
- 4 cups diced apples
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Roly Poly: Mix flour, salt, baking powder and butter.
- Add milk and roll out like pie dough.
- Spread with butter and cinnamon.
- Spread diced apples over dough.
- Roll up and cut into 2-inch sections.
- Put into baking dish.
- Pour syrup over and bake at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Syrup: Boil together until sugar is completely dissolved.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.