Apricot Butter Squares
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound canned apricot halves, cut and drained
- 4 ounces chopped pecans
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a 13 x 9-inch pan make a layer of half the crushed vanilla wafers.
- Mix together
the butter, confectioners' sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour this over the
- Cover this mixture with the apricot halves, then sprinkle the chopped
nuts over the top.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff and spread over apricots.
- Cover the top with the remaining half of the vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.