Bailey's Irish Cream Pecan White Chocolate Cannoli
- 8 ounces butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted pecans
- 1 cup grated white chocolate
- 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream (or other Irish cream liquor)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 to 10 large cannoli shells
- In a mixer with paddle attachment mix butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add cream cheese and mix on high for 1 minute.
- Add pecans, white chocolate, Irish
cream liquor and vanilla extract to cream cheese. Combine.
- Mix in ricotta cheese very slowly with spoon (over-whipping ricotta will result
in a runny mixture).
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spoon filling into cannoli shells.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.