Baked Apples with Raspberry Fluff
- 6 large baking apples*
- 2/3 cup seedless black or red raspberry jam
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
* Rome Beauty, York Imperial, Rhode island Greening, Baldwin, Newton Pippin
- Core apples almost through to blossom ends. Peel about 1/3 of the way down from
- Place in baking pan, peeled side up.
- Add enough boiling water to cover bottom of pan. Cover pan.
- Bake apples at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and spread half the jam over peeled portion of the apples.
for 15 to 30 minutes longer, or until apples are easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Combine remaining jam, Marshmallow Creme and nuts. Use to top baked apples just
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.