Baked Chocolate Bananas
- 2 small bananas, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 ounces fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), chopped fine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Divide half of the banana slices between two 1-cup ramekins and sprinkle half of chocolate over them.
- Arrange remaining banana slices over chocolate and top with remaining chocolate.
- In a bowl, stir together cream and vanilla and pour over mixtures.
- Bake desserts in middle of oven for 10 minutes.
>> DESSERT RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.