Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
15 medium fresh strawberries
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 (6 ounce) bar
- Slice off the stem end of each strawberry. Use a knife to scoop out a
little bit of each berry to make a hole in the center. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract
with electric mixer until smooth.
- Using a pastry bag or small spoon, fill each strawberry with cream
cheese mixture, mounding a bit on the top of the strawberry.
- Place strawberries on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. When all
strawberries are filled, sprinkle cream cheese mixture with graham cracker
- In double boiler, melt chocolate chips until smooth. Gently dip the
bottom of strawberries in chocolate mixture. Set on waxed paper to cool.
Refrigerate berries until ready to serve.
These are best if served within six hours of making.
>> Fruit Recipes