Forgotten Chicken is a great fast and easy recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Chicken breasts
- Mix rice, soups and milk.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Coat chicken on both sides with dry soup mix. Lay on top of rice mixture.
- Cover tightly and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Marie Stephens
>> Family Favorites Recipes