Baked Salmon Tarragon
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground red pepper (to taste)
- 4 salmon steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- Combine all ingredients except salmon.
- Place salmon in lightly oiled shallow casserole dish. Brush with seasoned
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees F or until salmon is flaky.