Ginger Marmalade Salmon
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine marmalade, lime juice and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer over very low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper, then dredge
well in flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until it just begins to smoke.
Add salmon and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes per side or until well-browned
on both sides.
- When salmon is cooked to your liking, remove from skillet and
drizzle with remaining glaze.
Yield: 2 servings